[bksvol-discuss] Re: Baen Books sign up URL?

  • From: Misha <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 06:36:01 -0800

http://www.readassist.org/read/service/webscform.php

Ah yes, that I know I put it somewhere to save it, but where could that be, feeling. I know it well.

Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

I thought I kept the message about signing up for Baen Books. There's a special web site, and somebody was asking me about it. Naturally, I can't find the info I so carefully stored. Could somebody please send me the URL for the sign up? I know it's a special site off the Baen one. thanks.

Ann P.