[bksvol-discuss] Re: Baen Books, WAS: Re: Re: Need help with The Incompleat Nifft

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 19:34:18 -0400

You can also get access to a lot of Baen books without a webscription at http://baen.com/library/ I have noticed, though, that a number of Baen books have shown up in the Bookshare collection lately as publisher quality additions. That makes me wonder if it is worth bothering with the Baen web site now. I seem to be consolidating my sources of downloadable books lately. For example, now that I have found out that OpenLibrary.org has everything that Project Gutenberg and Archive.org has in accessible format I am not too inclined to use those two sources anymore. If it does turn out that Bookshare has everything the Baen library has then there is not much point to visit the Baen library anymore either.

"Freedom is always and exclusively freedom for the one who thinks differently." - Rosa Luxemburg

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com