[bksvol-discuss] Re: Authors Names and Category Update

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 13:46:33 -0700

Hi, Kelly. I think the search system they have now is great, too, but a few
additions would be nice, like keyword searches, and I'm sure that's probably
what they're thinking...not necessarily scrapping the whole thing and
starting from scratch, but maybe implementing some of the other useful
possibilities. This might be another time when I'm just indulging myself in
some wishful thinking, but it would be nice to have a search set up where
you could specify maybe a keyword but then also be able to choose a
category, so you're only searching specific categories for a keyword, rather
than the entire site. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.