[bksvol-discuss] Author error, I believe

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 19:17:43 -0700

Hi. I don't know if anyone has brought this to anyone's attention as of yet,
but there's an error on one of the authors currently on the new books page. One
Last Christmas is stated as being by Joyce Livingston Hill. I've never heard of
such a person so did some research, and the same book is listed on Amazon.com
as being by Joyce Livingston, not Joyce Livingston Hill. That was what I
thought but wanted to do some research before I said anything. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx