[bksvol-discuss] Att. Carrie

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 08:57:27 -0500

In Person Demon by Kelly Armstrong what is Hope's undercover name on page 21?
Here's the page. 21
seemed to be happy to exact his revenge simply by lining his pockets at our
expense, taking advantage of the Cabal's willingness to protect the gangs. It's
only recently that he's begun asking my agent vague questions about our
security force and our general organization. That must be significant. As for
what it portends..."
"Finding out is my job."
He nodded.
fFaith was the undercover name Benicio had chosen for me. A rich college girl,
Faith had quit school to enjoy a six-month stint of self-indulgence in
Miami-parentally funded in exchange for a promise to return to her studies in
the fall. The persona came with a South Beach apartment and a full set of ID,
including platinum credit cards to buy a suitable wardrobe.
First, though, I had to pass the initiation. That afternoon, I'd meet a gang
liaison who screened potential recruits. Benicio assured me the test would be
only a formality. A rare Expisco half-demon would be a prize for any gang, and
I was coming highly recommended by the recruiter on Benicio's payroll. The path
had been groomed for me-I just needed to follow it.
DULY ITI IfllflUll can you find a gang agent in a beach tent. Before I headed
out, I bought suitable camouflage-