[bksvol-discuss] April New York Times bestsellers

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 12:51:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi gang,

Here are the April bestsellers and their statuses:

Hardcover Fiction
TERMINAL FREEZE, by Lincoln Child (in the collection)
CORSAIR, by Clive Cussler and Jack Du Brul (in the collection)
DEAD SILENCE, by Randy Wayne White (in the collection)
HANDLE WITH CARE, by Jodi Picoult (in the collection)
PROMISES IN DEATH, by J. D. Robb (in the collection)
WHITE WITCH, BLACK CURSE, by Kim Harrison (being proofed)
ONE DAY AT A TIME, by Danielle Steel (being proofed)
NIGHT AND DAY, by Robert B. Parker (being proofed)

Hardcover Non-Fiction
HOUSE OF CARDS, by William D. Cohan (in the collection)
LAST LION, by Peter S. Canellos (in the collection)
INSIDE THE REVOLUTION, by Joel C. Rosenberg (being proofed)
A LION CALLED CHRISTIAN, by Anthony Bourke and John Rendall (being proofed)
MY BOOKY WOOK, by Russell Brand (being proofed)
THE UNFORGIVING MINUTE, Craig M. Mullaney (ordered)
JESUS, INTERRUPTED, by Bart D. Ehrman (being proofed)
THE LOST CITY OF Z, by David Grann (being proofed)
OUT OF CAPTIVITY, by Marc Gonsalves (being proofed)

Paperback Fiction (Trade and Mass Market)
FIRST COMES MARRIAGE, by Mary Balogh (in the collection)
THE GRAND FINALE, by Janet Evanovich (in the collection)
HOLD TIGHT, by Harlan Coben (being proofed)
TAKE ONE, by Karen Kingsbury (ordered)
SARAH’S KEY, by Tatiana de Rosnay (being proofed)
MAVERICK, by Lora Leigh (being proofed)
DANGER IN A RED DRESS, by Christina Dodd (being proofed)
MONTANA CREEDS: DYLAN, by Linda Lael Miller (being proofed)
LOST SOULS, by Lisa Jackson (being proofed)
TEMPTATION RIDGE, by Robyn Carr (being proofed)

Paperback Non-Fiction
EMERGENCY, by Neil Strauss (being proofed)

Sorry that the March bestsellers are not on the website. If it were up to me,
they would have been there weeks ago. I'll get on Engineering's case, but they
are still fixing functionality bugs. Wish they'd finish the tool that lets me
add books to the special collections.

Carrie