[bksvol-discuss] Apologies

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 17:08:35 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, everyone. I meant to send my note to Shelley
off list; didn't notice that I hadn't changed the
address until I hit send. I wish there would be a
little delay before the mail goes out so I'd have a
chance to correct mistakes when I notice them. sigh

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>