[bksvol-discuss] Anyone scanning "Green" by Ted Dekker?

  • From: "Van Lants" <vanlant2006@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 22:20:39 -0600

Hi,
I just got a copy of "Green" by Ted Dekker. This is the new prequel to the Red, Black & White books of the Circle Trilogy already in the collection.

The books being scanned list says that Bookshare will most likely do Ted Dekker books, but I see Monica is listed as doing two of Dekker's books. Should I scan "Green" or assume Bookshare will do it soon?
Robin

database 5410 (20100830) __________

http://www.eset.com