[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anyone know how to get a hold of Linda Adams, Please, I'm proofreading Love Takes Wing: #7 In The Love Comes Softly Series Oke, Janette

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 01:45:35 -0700 (PDT)

O.K.. Either you'll hear from her or you won't smile. I sent the letter several
hours ago, before I read that you finished the book smile

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, July 9, 2009, 12:07 AM

Never Mind, just finished the book.

  In The Love Comes Softly Series Oke, Janette

      I don't know if the email address I have for her s valid,
        but I wrote to her on your behalf and pasted your message into the body
        of the letter, so hopefully she'll contact you.

Cindy

Wish
        List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and
        books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Wish
        List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Bookshare+Wish+List

Books
        Being Scanned List:

---
        On Wed, 7/8/09, Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
        wrote:

From:
          Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject:
          [bksvol-discuss] Anyone know how to get a hold of Linda Adams,
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday,
          July 8, 2009, 4:06 PM

          I have a few queries to ask the scanner
          of this book if anyone can provide with her consent, info as to how
          get a hold of her, thanks, Chela
          Email: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Messenger:
          cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx