[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anybody who has worked on Nora, Nora--have a question about chapter breaks.

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 14:22:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kathy,

I looked inside Nora, Nora on amazon.com and found that Chapter 6 starts on
page 107, so yes there are chapter breaks in it. If you can pick up a copy of
it at your local library, you can figure out where the chapters start.  Or
maybe someone with a copy of Nora, Nora can tell you which pages are the starts
of all the chapters. I can't look at the whole book on amazon, nor is there an
option to display the table of contents.
Please don't ask people to send you a whole book. This is against Bookshare
policy.

Just a gentle reminder, Carrie