[bksvol-discuss] Another proposed author for Bookshare Collection

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 20:14:03 -0700

Hi, I've been reading anthologies of Valdemar stories edited by Mercedes
Lackey and I've read stories by Mickey Zucker Reichert. There are eleven
books in the Bookshare collection by her, but I wouldn't say the book
quality is uniformly excellent. So I've gone to fantasticfiction.com in
hopes there will be fooks who like fantasy and sf interested in seeing her
books are added to the collection. Yes, I admit it, I'm a completest and I
really dislike seeing gaps in book series, so here is what Ms. Reichert has
written.
Series
Bifrost Guardians
1. Godslayer (1987)
2. Shadow Climber (1988)
3. Dragon Rank Master (1989)
4. Shadows Realm (1990)
5. By Chaos Cursed (1991)
Renshai
1. The Last of the Renshai (1992)
2. The Western Wizard (1992)
3. Child of Thunder (1993)
4. Beyond Ragnarok (1995) **
Note: According to the synopsis, this is the first in the series but
fantasticfiction.com disagrees.
5. Prince of Demons (1996)
6. The Children of Wrath (1998)
7. Flight of the Renshai (2009)
Fields of Wrath (2015)
Legend of Nightfall
1. The Legend of Nightfall (1993)
2. The Return of Nightfall (2004)
Note: These are in the Bookshare collection but think the book quality could
be raised but am not sure about this.
Books of Barakhai
1. The Beasts of Barakhai (2001)
2. The Lost Dragons of Barakhai (2002)
The first book is in the Bookshare collection but don't know when it was
added. Book quality is excellent and publisher quality (there are two
copies). The second one isn't in the Bookshare collection and might or might
not be added.
Isaac Asimov's I, Robot
1. To Protect (2011)
2. To Obey (2013)
I think one of these is in the Bookshare collection but am not sure about
the other one.
Novels

The Unknown Soldier (1994)
Spirit Fox (1998) (with Jennifer Wingert)
Flightless Falcon (2000)
A Time to Die (2004)
Don't think these are in the Bookshare collection.
Anthologies containing stories by Mickey Zucker Reichert

Werewolves (1995)
Superheroes (1995)
Fantastic Alice (1995)
Future Net (1996)
Dragons: The Greatest Stories (1997)
Zodiac Fantastic (1997)
Wizard Fantastic (1997)
Single White Vampire Seeks Same (2001)
Oceans of Magic (2001)
I like Ms. Reichert's writings and think she should be more well-represented
with readable books. Regards, Kim Friedman.