[bksvol-discuss] Another one that should be Spanish instead of English

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 18:54:35 -0700

La república vacilante, entre la furia y la razón
by
Natalio Botana
Quality:
Excellent, almost no errors.
Language:
English
Synopsis:
La pregunta por las causas de la decadencia argentina coincide con un renovado
interés por el estudio de las élites que conformaron la llamada "clase
política".
Copyright Date:
2002
Sorry I didn't include this one with the last one but I just noticed it. If
there are others, I'll leave it alone. I just want to make sure someone is
aware of them to know that they need to be checked. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx