[bksvol-discuss] Re: Another great cookbook in the collection

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 18:38:11 -0500

Woking with Jamie is always such a pleasure!  All I had to do was add levels of
navigation, fix some formatting and repair a few fractions. Doug and I spent as
much time discussing which recipes we want to prepare as I did working on it, I
think! Hope others enjoy it as much as I did working on it.

Happy cooking everyone!
Valerie