[bksvol-discuss] Another formatting question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 20:52:35 -0800 (PST)

Another question, dear friends, now that I'm becoming
a little more aware. What about spaces betweeen
chapter titles or numbers and the text? Some books
have a lot of space and I've been putting 4 lines
spaces above and below the chapter title. Should I
just put one or two, or even none? And if the Chapter
title is centered, should I do it that way or is it
mor convenient to have it to the left, where the
sentences of the text begin?

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250