[bksvol-discuss] Another GLBT submission

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 16:53:09 -0600

Hi, everyone.

I have just submitted Bushfire: Stories of Lesbian Desire edited by Karen
Barber to step 1 for someone's validating pleasure. Kurzy gave it a 99.6
rating. Lots of slang exists, and a ton of proper names, which may throw off
the spellchecker. I've stripped headers, and protected page breaks. Whoever
validates shouldn't have any problems, except for the one I created, which was
to put "Karen Barbe" in the author field instead of "Barber". So, if you'll
correct that, life will be wonderful.

As always, if you have questions, contact me at:
solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx

Happy validating!

Shannon
Women will starve in silence until new stories are created which confer on them
the power of naming themselves.