[bksvol-discuss] Another Bertice Small book wanted

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 22:54:56 -0700 (PDT)

Another Bertrice Small book has been added to the
Request list--TheLast Heiress, the last in the Rosamun
series. Not as good as Small's other series, in my
opinion, or as Rosamund, but it's nice to have all the
books in a series in the collection. One usually wants
to know what happens to the daughter of a heroine.
smile

Cindy