[bksvol-discuss] Re: Announcing The Dragonlance Campaign Among Bookshare Volunteers

  • From: "Ann Petrous" <annpetrous@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 17:28:22 -0500

Grace,

You have no idea how happy this makes me feel. Lol I’ve sent you an email,
Which I’m sure you will see, so let me know which books I can take on, if the
ones I mentioned in the email are taken. Krin holds a very special place in my
heart. Lol BTW, I love Silver dragons!! Wooohooo okay I’m shutting up now. Lol

Ann

  _____