[bksvol-discuss] Announce: book drive scanning survey now posted

  • From: Tony Baechler <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 00:29:35 -0700

Hello all,

We have now completed drafting the scanning survey and have it posted on our web site. If you would like to volunteer to scan books, please download the survey and fill it out. We are not attaching it to the lists as per our announcement because we don't want to clog people's mailboxes unnecessarily. If you need it emailed to you, just let us know. The survey consists of 20 questions, 10 required and 10 optional. Please answer all the required questions or your survey will not be accepted. The optional questions are obviously not required but it would be appreciated if you would answer them. Our purpose in asking the specific questions that we do is to match the best combination of books and people. It is no fun for someone to scan a book that they don't like and aren't interested in reading.

To get the survey, you may go to our web site and click on the link for the book scanning survey. Right-click and select "save link as" or "save target as" to download it. Our site is http://baechler.net/

To directly read it without going to our main page, go to http://baechler.net/bookscan.txt which is the direct link to the text file.