[bksvol-discuss] Re: Anne of Green Gables Cookbook

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 09:35:31 -0400

I think it's cool that we're able to share little things about how we
validate. I tend to do it like Jamie does, but that's usually because
I'm using the print book to rescan a page or add a missing page. I
don't have any vision, so I can't validate as Cindy does. It might
change how I work if I could see the book. It can be a little
frustrating if I have a different binding of the book since the page
numbers don't match, though the text is the same. The only way I could
fix that is to totally rescan the book. So I just get the text I need,
insert it into the file,  and put the correct page number from the
original scan on it. It's faster that way and doesn't introduce new
scanning errors into the book.

--
Monica Willyard