[bksvol-discuss] Re: An Idea About Growing The Volunteer Population

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 17:12:07 -0400

Hi, Jim. I think it's a great idea. Maybe it would help to forward it
to Pavi? I'd think we'd want to post about Bookshare using some ideas
from Bookshare's marketing division or something close to it. Now that
we have a volunteer coordinator, there is someone to listen to and
consider ideas like this. I don't know about you, but I've never
volunteered for Bookshare while they had a volunteer coordinator. I
love Pavi's enthusiasm and sense of humor. It's just taking me a
little time to adjust to having someone around who will help with
volunteer ideas and such. It's like a poor kid who's grown up on old
scraps being suddenly given a full-course meal. (smile)

--
Monica Willyard