[bksvol-discuss] Amusing Synopsis Error

  • From: "Allison" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:48:06 -0700

Hi all,

I thought this was funny, so I'm posting it.  This is not a commentary on
either the scanner or validator of this book.  This stuff just happens
sometimes. I'm only posting this because I thought it was amusing and I thought others would agree. Just a little comic relief.

In the book I'm Gonna Like Me: Letting Off A Little Self-Esteem by Jamie Lee
Curtis, The long synopsis reads as follows...
In this fun book set to Rhyme, a girl learns to lover herself, every day, no
matter what.

<smile>
Allison