[bksvol-discuss] Re: Amish Books

  • From: "Robert Tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 13:26:54 -0500

I will start Jacob's Daughter and put your name on it. Be aware, the ISBN number doesn't show up on the copyright page but hope to find it on fantasticfiction or amazon where Gwen brought them.

From: "Susan To add to my post, just let me know where you stand if you have

work that you three are currently doing and then I can work on the Roger
books while you guys are busy. I say this not knowing what's going to happen

with the hold issue.Lumpkin" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 7:44 PM
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Amish Books

Hi Robert,

I think Dornetta is interested in the Amish books too so, why not divide
them between Marty, Dornetta and me? Thanks.

Susan