[bksvol-discuss] Re: Am I wasting my time on this one?

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 19:30:25 -0500

Hi Denise. If the book you have has errors in it, I think the history may
not be stating things accurately. Sometimes the history of a book can be a
little confusing. You may want to write to volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to ask
about the history of your book. One of the staff members can look up the
details and let you know what's going on. Btw, the submitter can't proofread
his/her own book, so I don't think the submitter is actually generating that
history. Sometimes people will take a book, decide they don't want to work
on it for any number of reasons, and they release it back to the pool of
books. Sometimes it's due to missing pages. Sometimes the proofreader has
work or family obligations that keep him/her from finishing the book.
Occasionally a volunteer just isn't interested in the book and puts it back.

Monica Willyard

  _____