[bksvol-discuss] Alexander Hamilton

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:07:45 -0700 (PDT)

Rik,

If you want to validate it, I can get the book and
provide the missing pages. I can check and see if, in
fact, all the pages are numbered or just alternate
pages.

The branch library where I am now actually has the
book in, if it is the 2004 Penguin publication, 818
pages, so I can pick it up this afternoon or tomorrow.
My other library system has it and I've put in a
request for it.

Let me know the ISBN number. Both my libraries have
the 2004 Penguin edition, but I see from Amazon that
there is also a 2005 paperback edition, and the
pagination may be different--or not. SOmetimes they
are exactly the same.

Cindy

P.S. If you decide to reject instead because it's too
bad, let me know and I'll cancel the request.