[bksvol-discuss] Re: Adventures in Proofreading

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 18:34:44 -0800

I no longer scan (sadly, because I really liked providing books for people
and finding books and authors I'd never have known about if they hadn't
been requested) but when I did it had to be a page at at a time me because
of the kind of scanner I had
 Bit as  proofer I've had scans that had been done 2 pages at a time have
the second page bleed over onto the first page; disconnecting them  is like
untying a shoelace knot (none of hese were yours, Roger) soi f you try
that, be careful
 God luck; as Roger says it's probably a good idea to have another scanner
 Cindy