[bksvol-discuss] Adora

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 20:30:48 -0700 (PDT)

--Hi,all.

I just received a notice that my time with Adora has
expired, which surprised me because I thought I had
another day. I mis-counted.

I've finished validating it, and perfecting it, except
for 5 places where there are missing sentences or
words that I'm hoping Grace can help me with.  If she
can't, I'll upload it with something in brackets that
makes sense.

So would the person who downloaded it please release
it, and let me know so I can download and then upload
it?

Thanks.

Cindy

Discover Yahoo!