[bksvol-discuss] Re: Additional Book Donation

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 19:11:33 -0500

Judy, thanks so much for donating these books. There are several that I really want to read. I have some of the Messies books, but they are different ones from yours. I'm planning to scan them soon. I've been bogged down with a book about Ebay that isn't scanning well. It's readable enough for me to use, but I don't think I'm going to be able to make it useful enough to submit to Bookshare. Anyhow, it'll be cool to have the whole set of Messies books in the end.

Monica Willyard