[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ack - it's the Sport of Queens, not Kings

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 08:36:47 -0400

Hi Judy. It's a great book, and if I remember correctly, NLS has it. I
know I read it in audio form. I wish my library had the book since it
would be an easy scan to do. Dick Francis is a remarkable man, the
kind of person I know I'd enjoy meeting on vacation or at a dinner
party. His affection for his wife is something that still touches my
heart.

--
Monica Willyard
Visit my GoodReads book shelf at http://www.goodreads.com/plumlipstick