[bksvol-discuss] Re: Accuracy of books being scanned list - question for ...

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 22:08:51 EDT

That's the one. For some reason there is something about confluence at the
top of it.

"The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies
the end.
" Leon Trotsky

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Accuracy of books being scanned list - question for
all volunteers scanning
Date:
9/1/2009 9:48:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

hmmm. I don't know anything about a web page. smile confluence? The only
place I know the list should appear, oother than the one I attach to the
volunteer
list is the wiki on the bookshare site

Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and
books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

Date: Tuesday, September 1, 2009, 6:08 AM

Hi,

While looking through the list I noticed that there are several repetitions

of the list.  Or, at least some of the books are repeated several times.
This is on the webpage called "Books Being Scanned List - Confluence
".

Is it supposed to be this way?

block quote end