[bksvol-discuss] Re: About to submitToward a Psychology of Being

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 06:09:53 -0700 (PDT)

Excellent!  Thanks very much, Donna!  Carrie

Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx> wrote:Hi Carrie and all,

  I agree that this is a great book, and I completely agree about the
importance of the difference between Maslow's approach, i.e. talking about
people as potentially  healthy rather than sick as Freud had done.

  After seeing your post I did some checking and saw that this book is not
available anywhere in braille, either on Bookshare or Web-braille. So, I'll be
submitting it soon!
Best,
Donna