[bksvol-discuss] Re: About The Privacy Of This List

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 23:36:46 -0500

Try this search. smile.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=g.cindy+site%3Afreelists.org&btnG=Google+Search

That will list about 3000 posts you've made on the bookshare lists, Grandma Cindy. I created the search based on how you gave your name in this post.

I myself prefer that lists do not have open archives, but I personally always assume that they do. It's the "wild wild web" after all. smile.

Judy s.

Grandma Cindy wrote:
I followed your suggestion. First I put in Grandma Cindy with out the quotation
 marks, because I had used G. Cindy before. Only two of the ones that showed up
were mine and they were from 2007. Then I tried G. Cindy with quotation marks
and again found 2 that were me. That's not a big invasion of privacy.

I wonder how some get there and others don't--maybe there are more way buried and just not in the first 100, which is all I usually check.
G.Cindy