[bksvol-discuss] Re: AbleTec at your service Pat Priceless

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 12:39:50 -0500

Dear Jackie, and Booksharians,

I'll See you at 7:30, and I hope some back up comes forth to assist you because helping a host of us with a sore throat is daunting and you could be swamped with people asking how to be there to receive our Christmas present from Bookshare, an evening with Jim Fruchterman.

Oh, and you're right about Pat's patient helpfulness. Her name should be Pat Priceless. I think I'm being truly clever giving the credit she's due in this cutesy manner, but I imagine she's been recognized by this alteration of her name many times in her life!

Always with love,
]
Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>