[bksvol-discuss] A question about Kurzweil 1000

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:47:33 -0700

Hello to those using K1000, I have a query to ask of you about scanning with
this magnificent OCR software.
I would like to know if gift cards could be recognized by this software, the
gift cards I have don't have raised bumps like a visa or any major credit card
and visa or well-known other types of gift cards that do have the bumps. I have
a couple ITunes gift cards that was given to me for Christmas and my birthday
and was just wondering if they too can be scanned with K1000? Write to me off
list.
Email: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx