[bksvol-discuss] Re: A note on Broken by Karin Slaughter

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 14:19:29 -0700

Ok. Thanks.
At 09:04 AM 8/17/2010, you wrote:
Hi, all.

I saw a message from Denise saying that she had submitted Broken by Karin Slaughter. The book was submitted and proofread by someone else, and is currently in the approval queue, and has been since early in the morning of August fifteenth. Just thought I'd save a proofreader some extra work.

Solstice Singer
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me, each Wednesday evening from 7-10 eastern, for The Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music. Point your media player to:
<http://mojoradio.us:9090>http://mojoradio.us:9090