[bksvol-discuss] Re: A missing synopsis

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 19:07:38 +0000

 Some time ago there was discussion here about Wind Dance and Storm Winds by Iris Johanssen. I do not find them in the collection or in any of the lists. Is it somewhere I did not look or missed and is anyone still interested in them if I could get [and I think I have] a good, scan-able copy?
-------------- Original message from Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>: --------------