[bksvol-discuss] Re: A dismal failure

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 13:18:36 -0500

Dr. Cross, I know it's really annoying to get a book to read and find out
that it's a total mess. Have you done a quality report from the link on the
book's page on Bookshare? This is how they know that a book has major
issues, and you can be the book's champion to make sure it gets fixed. From
the page where it shows the full synopsis of the book, there is a link that
says something like report quality issue. I know for sure that the first
word is report, and you can use your screenreader to find that quickly. The
report quality link takes you to a very short form where you can tell
Bookshare what's wrong with the book. Just so you know, the book is rated
fair and was submitted several years ago. It's on the list Cindy compiled of
books that must be rescanned. I don't think Bookshare is aware of it though.

Monica Willyard

  _____