[bksvol-discuss] Re: A bit of trouble

  • From: "Reggie & Brooks" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 10:01:48 -0400

Kim:
Just keep on trying.  I had the exact problem.  I wrote to our volunteer
coordinator.  Turned out it was not me but the site being slow because of
multiple publishers uploading.  When I tried again later in the day I was
fine and it got through.  I also know the site is being worked on diligently
by the engineers to clear up the slowness, and we got a note last night
stating that from Scott.  Hang in there and keep trying.  (smiles)
Reggie