[bksvol-discuss] A bit funny scannos

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 14:59:48 -0400

O.k. perhaps this shows my personality, but frankly these days I need
something to laugh about.  Am in limbo in job, school, and well... smile.

While editing Al Capone Does my shirts,

The headers had some very interesting typos in them.

Good thing I stripped them by hand, but...

Al Capone Dots my shirts
(well, if he was truly this bad at laundry they wouldn't let him do it
right?)

Al Capone Does My Skirts
(this could go two ways, smile, one not so clean.)

Al Capone does Mr. Skirts
or Mr. Shirts

Sounds like he ordered a hit on a guy who is a professional dry cleaner or a
body guard, or a guy encharge of a prostitution ring.

So indulge me with my bit of humor, but sometimes the scannos do make the
job entertaining.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx