[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Song Flung up to Heaven

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 15:01:50 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Donna. Sorry, I should have checked.

In fact, it's in the administrator's queue--and is one
of only eight books there at the moment (3 p.m.
Pacific time). I'll bet Claire empties the queue but
tonight. We'd better get cracking over the weekend. We
woldn't want her to get bored--grin.

On the other hand, quality over quantity. Let's all be
careful and if necessary she can hve a well-deserved
rest from approving books and do whatever else she
does without that on her mind. smile

Cindy