[bksvol-discuss] A Resubmission by Barbara of Love: A Novel by Toni Morrison

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Book Share <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 01:35:57 -0800 (PST)

I resubmitted a copy of Love: A Novel by Toni Morrison. The reason that it was
initially rejected is because page 86 was missing. I have added this page into
the file and I hope that the novel makes its way into the collection this time
around. If there are anymore problems, I would like the validator  to contact
me at: barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Thanks!

Barbara