[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Religous book request

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 08:03:49 -0400

Hi,
The collection has a book that might serve the same purpose. It's called
The Case for Faith or something like that.

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "Anastasia
             Saridakis"
             <anamatia81@yahoo                                          To
             .com>                     bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                     Subject
             g                         [bksvol-discuss]  A Religous book
                                       request

             06/28/2008 11:43
             AM

             Please respond to