[bksvol-discuss] A Different Volunteering Opportunity

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 16:01:41 -0700

Volunteers,

Many of you helped Benetech's QA Engineer David Patterson test AT last year.
Thank you.

Shortly there will be another opportunity to help Bookshare test the quality of
our books . Details of the project are not formulated yet but should be to me
in the next few days. In the meantime the broad outline is that we will be
inviting volunteers to use AT from the list below for a quality testing
project. If you think you might be interested in volunteering for this project
take note of what you have already installed or might be willing to install to
test with. In the next couple days I will send out a project description to the
list and ask for volunteers.

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow

AMIS