[bksvol-discuss] A Clue (was Re: Unreadable Text in RTF)

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 00:45:47 -0400

I think I have a clue to our mystery. According to the FS support web site, they changed the vertical graphic dimensions in the jcf file of Jaws to be compatible with Word 2003. This causes symptoms like the ones described in this topic. For people who use older versions of Word, like XP and 2000, FS says that changing the graphic dimensions back to the old settings should fix the problem along with using smaller font sizes. The FS web site has instructions for doing this. Unfortunately, I fell asleep while reading something in my browser and forgot to bookmark the link to give to everyone. Go ahead and make the blonde jokes now if you like. (smile) I'll try to find it again tomorrow and will send the link with the instructions to the list.