[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Bookshare Birthday Chat

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 14:01:03 -0800

I'll see if I can make it, really busy that week you know I got the 19th booked
and by the way all who wanted my recording, I've not been granted permission to
record the event, sorry.
"There is no such thing as an easy road to success, but through the adversity
and complication that life brings, personal growth and accomplishment is gained"
-- friend from high school Carlos M. Salazar--
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx