[bksvol-discuss] Re: 4 new bestsellers for 11-27-2009

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 14:34:29 -0800 (PST)

Denise has pointed out that she put Cruel Intent into the collection several
months ago, so I guess that "I, Alex Cross" is the only new bestseller this
week. Nope! Just double-checked and "I, Alex Cross" is in the collection too!
It's from the publisher.
My apologies for my misleading email. All of the new bestsellers this week are
already in the collection. That's a first!
Carrie