[bksvol-discuss] 3 books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 23:55:06 -0400

Three books submitted.

Chicken Soup for the Preteen Soul,
We have Kids soul and soon to have Teen 1, 2, and 3 so figured this one
should be added to the collection.  it is a good scan, however I haven't had
the time to edit out the junk chars and the like.  If it is not satisfactory
reject and will get to it eventually if ever.

all pages are there and all pages in order, may issue is junk characters.

Oscar Cat About Town
by James Herriot

This was an exciting find at my library.  good book and a few junk chars,
besides that perfect text quality.

A Picture book of Florence Nightingale
By David A. Adler

This one is another excellent scan.  I am trying using Finer Reader 7 by
itself to scan books where the text is in the picture.  so these are a first
attempt.  so far quite successful.
all pages accounted for, and no junk chars as far as I can tell.  simple
validation.

Happy validating.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.