[bksvol-discuss] Re: 3 Paul Tripp books I'll scan

  • From: "Van Lants" <vanlant2006@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:24:42 -0600

Thanks. I don't think it's an advanced copy. No special markings on it. I wonder if the author's comment about it not being released was more about the publicity around it, but he brought stacks and stacks of them to this conference we were at, along with all his other books.

Robin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>