[bksvol-discuss] 2008 Goals

  • From: "liz halperin" <lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 10:31:11 -0800

1. Complete the Transgender and misc sub-genre (GLBT+). Had hoped to be done
by now, but the list grew and time reduced. 2. Move on and take a break from
detailed non-fiction and read/scan/read fiction books about Orthodox Jews
using a book list from my cousin and after checking what's already in BS. 3.
Old British mysteries, some are series, again checking with BS collection
first. 4. I am a **hopeless** validator, so not even going to go there.

Liz in Portland

Liz Halperin
Portland, OR
lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx