[bksvol-discuss] 2 pleas

  • From: Tracy Carcione <carcione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 15:12:56 -0500

Guys, I'm being swamped by mail from this list, and most of it could easily
be eliminated.  So I'm begging you:
If you just want to talk about books, methods of reading, screen readers,
etc., go over to some other list, like the Bookshare-discuss list.
If you have something to say on a topic, please read the other messages,
then reply in one or two messages, instead of replying to every single message.
And, please, please, change the subject line if the thing gets off-topic!
It's very easy to do.  The only mail program I know where it's not as simple
as tabbing over to the subject line is Pine, and I would bet money most
people aren't using that.

So, please, before you post, ask yourself if what you have to say is
relevant to scanning and proofreading books, and whether, with a very little
research you could find the answer yourself.  And, if the answers are No and
Yes, then DON'T POST!

This list has some useful information on it, but it is getting buried in
chat.  I would regret having to unsubscribe just to avoid hitting delete 100
times.
Tracy