[bksvol-discuss] Re: 2 more added to the collection

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 10:10:49 -0500

Kellie wants that one, Ann, but I think I can do another Cherry Ames or
Bobbsey Twins tonight or tomorrow, if you do not mind waiting.  I scanned
Conversations with the Voiceless last night (still needs to be cleaned up
which can wait), but want my hubby to proof it (as easy, shorter, and in his
interests) toward his reading membership.  We are about 1/3 there by way of
credits together, I think.  Then I will work harder on proofing 10 Days to
Self-esteem, which needs more work, but bless the scanner, she sent me a
copy to work from.

Take care!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce